Hello! I’ve been a professional Software Engineer for 10+ years and started working with Rails in 2014. I have a lot of experience working for early stage startups and wearing many hats.
Most recently, as the first full-time employee and VP of Engineering, I was instrumental in the growth of a startup to over $10M ARR in 5 years with an engineering team of two. This led to an acquisition where I served as the point of contact for the technical due diligence process.
I’m detail-oriented and value pragmatism, communication, and simplicity. I’m currently open to part-time consulting opportunities.
How I can help (a non-inclusive list):
- Architecture review & planning
- Performance monitoring & improvements
- Technical interviews & evaluation
- Ruby on Rails & Database performance
- Code review
- Code refactoring with recorded Loom videos to show why
- Feature specification & development
Please reach out if you’re interested in working together!