Do you want somebody ethical and professional you can rely on day and night to help you with your project? Then look no further.
Believe it or not, I started using Rails when it was at version 1.2. It's been more than 15 years since then, me doing professional Rails development every single day. Since then, I have helped teams and companies successfully run and deliver dozen of different Rails projects.
I adhere to Ruby's philosophy and Rail's Way of doing things. I want my code to be minimal, simple, and without any additions, which will not be needed down the road. By doing so, I can help you build easy-to-understand, maintainable, and reliable code which will serve you and your business for years to come.
I can do any of the following for you:
- Fix your bugs or write some tests
- Build you a prototype or an MVP in less than 4 weeks
- Maintain or upgrade your legacy or existing Rails project
- Publish a new Shopify app for you, on the Shopify app store
- Evaluate your existing codebase for quality or security issues
- Develop an iOS mobile application using Ruby on Rails
- Integrate Stripe or other payment system
- Coach you or mentor your team members and teach you how to program