Earn money promoting RailsDevs
Earn 10% recurring commissions for every referral to RailsDevs. Join the affiliate program today and start earning money while promoting the only open source hiring platform for Ruby on Rails developers.
How much can I make?
RailsDevs charges businesses $299 for a monthly subscription and a 10% hiring fee for full-time employees. If you refer a business that subscribes for 3 months and hires a developer at $150,000 you will make about $1,600.
How it works
- Step 1 Sign up for a RailsDevs account. You don't need to create a developer or business profile and it's free to join.
- Step 2 You'll receive a unique referral URL via email. Use this in your website footer, podcast, newsletter, and social media posts. Or share it directly with your hiring manager!
- Step 3 Get paid 10% recurring commissions. You’ll get paid for every month your referral is a paying customer of RailsDevs.
Commissions include the monthly subscription fee and hiring fees. If your referral hires a developer for $150,000 you will receive $1,500 - 10% of the 10% hiring fee.
- You can't refer yourself.
- You can refer your hiring manager, CTO, HR department, etc.
- No ads and no pretending to be an employee.
Questions? Send Joe an email.
- How do I get paid?
Commission fees pay out on the first business day of each month. Affiliates are paid via PayPal and have no minimums to hit before you receive your money.
- How do I track my referrals?
Email Joe for a report on your referrals. A self-serve dashboard is coming soon.
- What if I forgot to ask someone to use my URL?
Email Joe who you referred and when and the conversion will be manually attributed to you so you get paid.
- Do I get money for referring developers?
Not at this time, no. You only get paid for referring businesses that sign up for a paid subscription.