Former Head Coach for Non-Profit Youth Sports Team | Bootcamp Grad | Driven and motivated to learn!隐私信息
TECHNICAL SKILLS / BACKGROUND
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ACHIEVEMENTS
- Flatiron School Bootcamp graduate - Software Engineering
- Selected as Flatiron Final Project Showcase Panelist
- TripleStamp (Capstone project) demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgAOAGg9vw0
- 300 Southwells - https://www.300southwells.com/
- This a React.js application using Bootstrap 5 and custom CSS for styling.
- Ultra-responsive web and mobile-friendly layout
- Features a responsive nav bar, photo carousel, and jump scrolling for easy navigation
- Deployed on The Heroku Platform (SalesForce Cloud Application) with custom domain & SSL certificate
WHAT MOTIVATES ME
Finding solutions has always been motivating for me along with tackling the next problem. What I appreciate about coding is the precision of detail with logic and syntax which also comes with constructed creativity to find multiple solutions for a problem. I am a willing learner and listener, and with dedication and discipline, anything is possible.
Teaching has also been another passion of mine. With experience mentoring athletes ranging from middle schoolers to high schoolers, and collegiate athletes, I understand the importance of communication skills to achieve consistent performance at a world-class level.
My experience as a coach and athlete has led me to some of the best mentors in the sport of swimming. In college, I was mentored by the 2020 US Olympic Swimming Men’s Head Coach Dave Durden, and by the 2020 US Olympic Swimming Women’s Head Coach, Greg Meehan.
- 2012 and 2016 United States Swimming Olympic Trials Qualifier
- Former DI Collegiate Athlete
- 20 Time CIF Southern Section High School State Champion
- Playing with my dog
- Going to the movies
- Golfing with friends
- Gaming on my customized PC