Started my journey of Ruby ( and Rails ) development in the year 2010 with a boutique software consultancy. Developed skills like Object-Oriented-Programming and Test-Driven-Development while working there.
Since then, I have worked on various small, medium, and large Rails projects helping clients in fixing security, performance, and code quality issues. I have mentored more than a dozen junior developers enabling them in contributing to the ogranization's code-base.
- Movius Management Portal
- Responsible for development and maintenance of a web-based dashboard for subscriber management.
- Onboard New Joinees
- Provided technical and company-specific domain training to new joinees for enabling them to contribute to the organization.
- Upgrade Rails Applications
- Upgraded three Rails applications from version 3.2 to version 5.2 while ensuring that the functionality does not break.
- Improved Application Performance and Security
- Performance tuning guided by profiling and benchmarks.
- Fixed security issues reported by the Infosec team.
- User Interface Revamp
- Migrated from legacy CSS to Bootstrap version 4.0