Seasoned software engineer focused on continuously delivering software that guides businesses to achieve their goals most efficiently.Private information
I’m a seasoned software engineer focused on continuously delivering software that guides businesses to achieve their goals most efficiently. I’m passionate about back-end development, testing, and automation and have experience working with several technologies.
Software Engineer, Vizor Interactive (Sep 2021 — Present, Warsaw)
• Designed, created, and delivered to production Uploader service, which helps mobile developers to load their builds to storage and generate necessary info and build files.
• Designed API for preparing, signing, and uploading mobile apps to different stores (Google Play, TestFlight, MS Store) and integrated it into the apps management system to ease and speed up application delivery.
• Refactored and upgraded to Ruby-3.0.2 Integration service, which collects metrics about project repositories stats and commits that help developers and QA engineers check and test release versions of the apps.
Ruby Engineer, On The Spot Development (Aug 2020 — Aug 2021, Minsk)
• Worked for the fast-growing game studio Tripledot and helped them create chart-topping mobile games, such as Woodoku, Solitaire, and many more.
• Took part in developing the Game settings admin tool, implemented a remote Ads configuration system, and supported the mobile developer's team.
• Designed a localization feature that was easily connected to the Unity Game studio, which helped mobile developers switch from using Excel tables to a more convenient way of working with translations.
Software Engineer, Altoros (Oct 2016 — Jul 2020, Minsk)
• Worked on a multi-faceted international project for a large trading network. Prepared a new release version of the web application containing such important features as a smart shopping list, updated checkout flow, etc.
• Conducted a global refactoring to prepare the project for changing the rainbows concurrency method from FiberSpawn to ThreadPool: deleted the "God" object, rewrote controllers and mustache helpers to make them work with a new configuration, deleted API requests from models and moved them to separate API services, upgraded Ruby version from 2.3.8 to 2.5.7.
• Mentored and trained new employees to integrate them into a team as quickly as possible, creating a project guide that covered the most significant parts of the working process.