We might be a great fit if you value:
- speed and grit over slow and methodical
- buying over building
- using tried and true technologies over bleeding edge technologies
- team spirit over lone wolf engineering
My time as a Growth Engineer helped me implement technical solutions for marketing and sales campaigns, which involved data-driven decision making, creative and out of the box thinking, and a user-focused working style with as tight of a feedback loop as possible.
I'm passionate about marketing! It's the perfect creative outlet for an engineer like me who gets a kick out of "surprise and delight" but also "undersell, overdeliver".
I can't stop building things, which is why I'm here on railsdevs! I'm interested in working on new problems that wouldn't have occurred to me working alone. Here are a few that I run as free SaaS products:
Things I'd love to help you with:
- Extracting a marketing site out of an existing rails application
- Improving the efficiency of your CI pipeline
- Integrating your application with various CRMs (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)