During my career I worked in a myriad of different industries/projects/companies/teams which gave me experience in every stage of the SDLC and from which I was able to grow myself as a capable and versatile professional and a valuable asset, with an owner's mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit on every effort. I also was blessed to make tons of friends and end up with an amazing professional network.
Also, as a solo consultant and entrepreneur, I was able to develop my managerial and soft skills, as a team leader, project manager, co-founder (of an HR Consulting company) and also as COO at a software development company in Brazil (devsquad.site).
Here's my experience In a Nutshell, since 2002:
- Managed and worked with Relational and Non-Relational databases.
- Entrepreneurial/Ownership mindset, since day one.
- Worked alone as a contractor/consultant or as part of a team in permanent roles.
- Conducted projects from ideation to deployment and maintenance.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good at Interacting with users and stakeholders.
- Experienced in all the SDLC steps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.