I have been working as a full-stack Ruby on Rails developer for 8+ years with experience in various industries:
- eCommerce (Spree Commerce, Shopify Apps)
- Health and Fitness
- Real Estate, Self-storage, Senior Living
- Digital Marketing
- An Australian book and TV Show
I've contributed to the Ruby on Rails source code and other OS projects that use it (Spree, Gitlab, etc.). I write clean, modular code that doesn't make anyone's head scratch months after it was written. I've enabled other aspiring developers reach hireable status via an Intership Program I initiated with a previous company.
- Backend: Ruby/Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Testing: RSpec, MiniTest, Cucumber, Capybara
- Git and Github
- Project Management: JIRA/Pivotal Tracker/Trello
I've been around for a long time in Ruby/Ruby on Rails, to the point of organizing/speaking/hosting local Ruby meetups (See: http://bitly.com/RubyTalksMarc)
If you're interested, contact me through this platform.