I'm Igor and I have over 5 years of experience with software development teams leadership remotely.
What I do:
- Help teams achieve their full potential.
- 1:1s and checkups .
- Help developers build and accomplish their Individual Development Plans.
- Evaluate performance and cultural fit of developers and help them evolve.
- Sourcing and Hiring candidates (including technical leadership positions).
- Mentoring other leaders (including non-engineering ones)
- Provide input on the company's strategy.
- Code review.
- Managed over twelve people simultaneously (two teams).
- Part of the team acquired by BTG, the biggest investments bank in South America.
- Created the company's candidate packet.
- Created and maintained the Engineering Ladders/Career Path of the company.
- Created and maintained a Software Developer's skillset growth plan.
- Almost a year with zero turnover on my teams.
- During six months I was also a member the company's Employer Branding squad.
- Hired over 20 people.
- Reduced company’s costs with third-party software.
- Achieved over 80% plan/execution accuracy per sprint.
- Interim CTO for almost a year.