- Started from a bootcamp in Malaysia.
- Worked in a development house where I learned most of my coding standards.
- Worked in several startups to enhance and optimize the backend code.
- Developed financial features and API integrations.
- Currently working in the Netherlands
Currently learning Domain Driven Design with a Rails application. DDD is a pretty interesting concept where each model is its own domain and encapsulated. It may not be conventional rails but it is extreme programming.
Most of my freelance experience have been about maintenance and feature development.
- Writing tests
- Refactor and optimize code
- Occasional tech support